Letter/The Cuck in You




A Cuck Hubby's Letter

Sir,
I am at a loss for words right now as I realize I just unleashed a beast and may very well lose

My sexy wife and become a pathetic little dick loser forever!

You deserve her and she deserves your cock I will submit to you, sir as black men are far more dominant and sexual beasts that make us white boys seem so pathetic I actually am hard right now for some reason thinking about my wife leaving me for a black stud. What will my family think of her having a black baby, and my friends?

It's inevitable to happen and I want you to fill her with your potent seed so bad I want her to have cum deep inside her and be impregnated by a monster black cock and give birth to your creation inside my wife. I have a feeling you'll eventually take her from me completely but I can't do a thing about it I've come to terms with that.

How could we make this happen?

Sincerely,
Ken.


 Master SHANGO's Reply

Yes, cuck-boi ken,

I'm glad to see that you've thought about my words seriously.  It's always produces a war news of humility, especially in white pathetic bois when they come to realize that all what they have in life, all what they have to earn is merely a guarantee to this very moment. When you come to face the strong reality of greatness talking to you.

Do you grasp what I'm trying to say, white boi?  Let me break it down for you.

This isn't merely about you giving me your wife.  It's not just about you introducing me into your home to come and spend quality time with her.  It's about you forfeiting all what you have to me. That is the essence of what Black-Ownership is about, boi.  I don't just want to fuck your wife and make her my Bitch-whore but as well to make you my loyal Slave-boi.  You will be there to serve me however and whenever I want.  And your home will be my kingdom to have.  Your earnings included.  You will see to my upkeep, and when I'm in the States, you will see towards bringing me over to your city, to your home.

How to begin is with you acknowledging all what I've said, knowing that your wife, and all what you have will be for my upkeep.  And next thing is you letting your wife know about what's expected of her.

Regards,
Master SHANGO.


A Cuck in Every White Husband


There is a cuck in every white boi.  For some, it takes little to no time for them to recognize this instinct in them, this growing desire of wanting to willingly accept their submissive status.  For others it takes an even longer period of time.  But that long period is never for want of trying.  For some husbands/single white bois, the environment doesn’t enable them to discover the clues to this desire, not till they find themselves in surroundings where such stimuli are bound to prevail.

There is a cuck in every white boi.  It becomes apparent when he begins to realize there’s some bigger force out there to which he ought to be surrendering himself to.  The force usually shows itself whenever he gets to look at his woman with a different eye.  When you see how attractive your wife is, and how she often seems to get more admirers than ever.  When you begin to imagine what she would look if only there was someone besides you taking control over her . . . then you know that that cuck genes in you is starting to come alive.


The genes begin to manifest in your inner emotions, slowly wrapping over your mind as you begin to realize how much you’ve missed out from not having awakened this desire in your mind this whole time.  You do still love your wife, but now your love becomes more distant in terms of the physical.  As much as she loves her sex with you, you come to the conclusion that you’re not capable of satisfying her.  Aside from being incapable, you know deep down that you’re not the right man who should be making love to her.  As extreme as that may sound, you do want everything that’s best for her.  You do want to keep making love to her . . . except you’d much rather be content with watching a real man fuck the shit out of her.

You go out for long walks, even drive around the city and you observe street hookers working their trade and it makes you wonder what if your wife was like one of them.  Not actually being out there selling her body, but rather using her body to please a certain group of distinguished folk.  You imagine her warming up to the idea once you present it to her.  You imagine her getting wet just from hearing you talk about wanting to see her in the arms of another an.  And not just another man, but most preferably, a Black man!


Let’s pretend for a moment that your dream does actually come through of you finally convincing your wife about wanting to fuck Black men.  It won’t be enough to just set her loose on any Black man who happens to cross her path.  You want a special type of Black man – a dominate type. 

The sort of Black man who would treat and handle your wife in and out of bed like she were a white thrash whore (oh yes, you’d love for her to become his whore, won’t you, cuck-boi?).  The sort of man who would come to your home whenever he wants, perhaps you’d even grant him his own personal key to your home, and would make like he even owns it. 



The potency of the cuck genes is how good it is at inhibiting whatever instinct they might have at wanting to become envious or to dare want to put up some type of resistance to this happening.  Just as it inhibits them from that, it as well heightens their pleasurable buds or becoming soothingly aroused when seeing their wife become comfortably happy in the arms of her Black lover.  In the dominant control of her one true Black Master whose mission it is to make her into a sex-craving slutwife, as well to domesticate and even humiliate her husband into further accepting his cuckold status in life.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BNWO - Christian Wife Chalice

My Letter to a White boi #533

Black-Breeding